Monday, October 6, 2008

10 years ago today...

...we became parents. Andrew Michael was born at 12:21 pm. Although we were a little surprised that our "Hannah" turned out to be an "Andrew" :) , we were pleased to welcome our new bundle of joy. In the last decade, our idea of what raising children is like has changed from something out of Norman Rockwell into a more realistic view. I have done things I never imagined I would do, said things I said I'd never say, laughed, cried, prayed, and lost lots of sleep over the past decade. Even if things aren't exactly what we'd like them to be with Andrew, I wouldn't trade a day of this journey. Part of me dreads my children growing up and just wants to stop time while they're young. However, with all he's been through in the last year, I realize another birthday is a blessing. He's growing into such an amazing young man and makes us so proud! Happy Birthday to our little man!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!!

Anna Osmon said...

Tell him Happy late Birthday! :)