Not one to ever like being left out, now it's Isaac's turn. Only he'll need some help. So I'll interview him. It'll be fine and he'll be happy. Around here, if Isaac is happy, we all are. :)
1. How old are you? 5
2. What's your favorite food? pizza, mac and cheese, peanut butter and honey sandwiches, salad, raw spinach, carrots and ranch dip.
3. Favorite show: Spongebob and George of the Jungle
4. Favorite movie: Hairspray and Kung Fu Panda
5. Favorite song: Hairspray music, Dance like David (for the robot moves)
6. Favorite part of school: recess, centers, my teacher, making the kids laugh
7. Favorite color: brown, black, purple, grey
8. What do you like to do? goof off, play, play wii, just not shopping
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? a fireman and a cowboy and Andrew's co-pilot
10. Where do you like to go? zach's, zoey's, and the beach
11. Favorite ice cream: chocolate
12. Favorite restaurant: McDonald's
13. What do you collect: hippos
14. Are you a good boy: sometimes - I have been (he's honest!)
15. Favorite game: Life, Wii music and Mario Kart
16. What's your favorite thing about Andrew? playing the wedgie game
17. Dad? that he takes me to the firestation
18. Mom? hugs and playing games
19. If you could pick a fun day, what would you choose? movies or bowling
20. Favorite candy: bubblegum
21. What does mom do when you're at school: I don't know...cry?
22. What does dad do at his job? He works to make money. Sometimes he works on animals and red comes out.
He really wanted to do as many as Andrew...I tried to stop at 20, but he insisted we go on. Then after 22 he lost interest....that's Isaac for ya. :)