Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Looking forward to a good laugh tonight!

I like to laugh and have a good time. Even when things in my life aren't going so hot, I can still joke around and laugh. Today has been a very emotional day. I've been on the phone with the school and the mito team trying to figure out where to go next with Andrew. It seems we are at a crossroads and his good days are becomming fewer and fewer. Then I find out our med. waiver app I did online in Oct. is lost in limbo land...which will push the effective date back now. Ugh!

So, I am really looking forward to a girls night out tonight. We are going to Vincennes to see Anita Renfroe. I've said for years when I grow up I want to be her. :) She will induce the laugh until you pee your pants kind of laughter, which is exactly what I need.

If you don't know who she is, here is a clip. She's a hoot! (if you want to go, get in touch with me...there are still some tickets left with our group) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OMGoodness...that was hilarious! How have I never heard of her? I want to go see her next time with you! That would be so much fun....yes it would be a HOOT!!! Thank you for sharing! Do you mind if I post on mine? That is a song us mom's can relate to! Hahaha!!!