Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thank you, thank you very much...



Thanks to my sweet friend Lauren for the FABULOUS BLOGGER AWARD!


Here are the rules to receiving this award:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.


I am going to nominate five Fabulous Bloggers:

1. Bev @ Organized Chaos

2. Melissa @ Melissas Thoughts and Wonders

3. Rachel @ From My Perspective

4. Lora @ A Quiet Life

5. Crystal @ Dull Happenings


And now for my 5 facts:


1. I love, love, LOVE Dt. Dew...never really drank Mt. Dew, but a few years ago I fell in love with the diet one!

2. I ♥ Mario!

3. I'll pick Fazoli's any day over fast food burgers and fries.

4. I love my laptop! It can entertain me for hours on end, especially when sitting in a hospital room.

5. Caffiene and Jesus are the glues that hold me together. :)

Have a FABULOUS weekend, and thanks again to Lauren @ That Girl for the award!

No comments: