Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Card Shower for Megan

I know there are people who read this blog, even though there aren't any comments. (Ahem...) :-) Anyhow, I was asking a friend today how a local girl, Megan, is doing with her leukemia treatments. She said she is in in 5th and final round of treatments and is about to lose the tiny bit of new growth she's had of hair. She's had such a good outlook all along. She loves decorating her room while she's inpatient. Whether you know Megan or not, would you please take a moment and send her a card? She is a beautiful 4th grader with the biggest brown eyes I've ever seen.

Here's her address: Riley Hospital for Children 702 Barnhill Drive Indianapolis, IN 46202 c/o Megan Snyder Rm 5134

Thanks and God Bless!~

3 comments:

Carol said...

FYI, I was able to go to the Riley website and send an e-card.

Christy said...

lol here is my comment!! :)

Farming On Faith said...

I would love to!